A credit counselor career offers excellent pay and can be a gratifying job. Debt counselors earn commissions off sales while simultaneously helping people become debt-free.
Would you be a good fit for the debt counselor position?
Answer the following 15 questions:
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you known as a great listener?
- Do you enjoy helping people with their financial situation?
- Are you confident on the phone talking to clients?
- Do you have knowledge of the FDCPA, FCRA and TCPA?
- Do you know the differences between debt settlement, consolidation, consumer credit counseling, and debt validation programs and chapters 7, 13, 11 bankruptcy?
- Do you know how to read a credit report?
- Do you understand how credit card debt can affect a person’s credit score? (e.g., how credit utilization ratio correlates with credit scores)
- Do you know the factors that help improve a person’s credit score?
- Do you have a professional home office set up that includes a fast internet connection?
- Are you able to multitask in a fast environment company?
- Do you have sales experience?
- Have you worked for a financial services/credit/debt relief company in the past?
- Are you a fast learner and able to stay organized?
If you’ve answered “YES” to all of the following questions and are interested in becoming a debt counselor, email Jobs@GoldenFS.org or call 619-773-0903.
About the company hiring:
Golden Financial Services (GFS) is a licensed debt management company, A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and in business since 2004. The company was recently awarded the #1 Rated Debt Relief Company in the Nation.
How much can credit counselors earn?
Debt counselors at GFS start with an hourly rate of $15 per hour, but soon after getting hired commissions should exceed this hourly rate.
GFS pays employees 1.5% of the total debt enrolled into the program. There are also extra cash-bonus incentives available every month. “Debt counselors that average twenty or more client enrollments per month earn above $80,000 per year”, according to Paul Paquin – the CEO at Golden Financial Services.
GFS offers retirement benefits and pays for its employees’ gym memberships.
GFS Job Requirements:
- 5-8 years of sales experience
- no criminal background
- must have a professional home office
- strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the job, email:
Or call: 619-773-0903
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE JOB at Golden Financial Services.
This is a paid job listing promotion by Golden Financial Services, the Top Debt Consolidation Company for 2021.