A credit counselor career offers excellent pay and can be a gratifying job. Debt counselors earn commissions off sales while simultaneously helping people become debt-free. At Golden Financial Services, the debt counselor position pays a minimum hourly rate of $15 per hour, depending on the applicant’s level of experience.
GFS Job Requirements:
- Must be a great listener, team player, and self-motivated.
- Must enjoy helping consumers with their financial situation.
- Must understand how to read a credit report and the factors that help improve a person’s credit score.
- Must have at least 2 years of sales or debt counselor-related experience.
- No criminal background.
- Must have a professional home office.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must understand the differences between debt settlement, consolidation, and consumer credit counseling. If you understand debt validation and bankruptcy that’s a plus!
About the company hiring:
Golden Financial Services (GFS) is:
- A licensed debt management and debt settlement company.
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- The #1 Rated Debt Relief Company in the Nation at TrustedCompanyReviews.com.
To apply for the job, email:
Or call: 619-773-0903
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE JOB at Golden Financial Services.
This is a paid job listing promotion by Golden Financial Services, the Top Debt Consolidation Company for 2021.