Debt counselors earn commissions off sales, equaling $450 per deal (on average), or between $70,000 to $80,000 per year.
At Golden Financial Services, the debt counselor position pays an hourly rate, depending on the applicant’s level of experience (for the first ninety days). If a newly hired debt counselor averages four or more enrollments per week (in terms of sales production), they are guaranteed a salary of at least $18 Per Hour, up until their commissions exceed that amount. $15 per hour is the starting hourly pay for the position.
GFS Job Requirements:
- Must be a great listener, team player, and self-motivated.
- Must enjoy helping consumers with their financial situation.
- Must understand how to read a credit report and the factors that help improve a person’s credit score.
- Must have at least 2 years of sales or debt counselor-related experience.
- No criminal background.
- Must have a professional home office.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must understand the differences between debt settlement, consolidation, and consumer credit counseling. If you understand debt validation and bankruptcy that’s a plus!
To apply for the Debt Specialist Position email Jobs@GoldenFS.org or Call 619-773-0904 to speak with the Florida debt relief company manager.
About the company hiring:
Golden Financial Services (GFS) is:
- A licensed debt management and debt settlement company.
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- The #1 Rated Debt Relief Company in the Nation at TrustedCompanyReviews.com.
To apply for the job, email:
Or call: 619-773-0904
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE JOB at Golden Financial Services.
This is a paid job listing promotion by Golden Financial Services, the Top Debt Consolidation Company for 2021.