Is your business getting unwanted calls? Consumers and businesses across the nation are reporting illegal and spoofed robocalls that are constantly calling their business and home. Here at Trusted Company Reviews, we are getting more and more reports from businesses every single day, about these unwanted calls constantly calling and we plan to take action. Right now our first initiative is to collect feedback and accumulate a complete list of the phone numbers and business names that are doing this type of illegal activity.
This month the following phone numbers were commonly getting reported. Please let us know in the comments section below if you received a call from any of these phone numbers.
Calls From Automatic Dialer
Keep in mind, automatic dialers that scammers will use can easily spoof their real number and is capable of using thousands’ of different numbers each time they call you.
How to Stop These Annoying Robo-Calls, and Protect Yourself & Business?
- Report the phone number to Trusted Company Reviews or to the FCC’s consumer complaint center here.
- Of course, save the number in your phone and then block it (easy to do with an iPhone)
- FCC says: “If you answer the phone and the caller – or a recording – asks you to hit a button to stop getting the calls, you should just hang up. Scammers often use this trick to identify potential targets.”
- Make sure to register with the Do Not Call List (not that this will stop real scammers, but it will stop legitimate telemarketers)
- Legitimate phone companies are starting to offer robocall-blocking technology that uses computer intelligence to spot spoofers and scam phone numbers, and new apps offer this same type of robocall blocking for cell-phones