At TrustedCompanyReviews.com we love this surfboard travel bag because it protects your surfboard and allows extra room for a second board, towels or other random items to help you travel more efficiently. Planning to take a long trip to Hawaii, or to another country? the DaKine Recon 3.0 Thruster won’t let you down — Your board will stay safe! This board bag is not the cheapest bag you can buy, but for the quality the price is right. Other bags similar in quality, are much higher priced. You shouldn’t buy a cheap bag for traveling, because if you do your board could break and in the end that would cost you more. So the idea is to find a board of high quality and one that will protect your board during travels, but also try to stay around $200 or less. This is your best choice!
DaKine Recon 3.0 Thruster Travel Bag – Black / Yellow
- fits 3 boards without sleeves
- Great travel bag
- Dakine Recon 3.0 Thruster surfboard bag
- Travel surfboard bag designed to fit most shapes
- Durable 600D polyester top with 420D ripstop accents
- Comes in Multiple sizes (78-90 inches)
- Allows extra room to fit additional items
Surfboard Bags from DaKine’s Recon series are made to protect your board from the rigor of long-distance travel.
The Recon 3.0 Thruster Travel Bag features:
- a heat reflecting
- energy shield bottom
- durable 600D
- polyester top with 420D ripstop accents
- 3/8″ closed cell foam padding throughout.
A heavy duty, corrosion proof zipper, expandable tail to accommodate fins, and padded shoulder strap with stash pocket complete the package. Fits up to 2 boards without fins.