There is no shortage of reputable Electricians in Massachusetts (MA), but there are also plenty of fraudulent electrical contractors that are looking to take advantage of consumers. Below, are the Top 10 Electrical Companies and Local Electricians in MA for you to consider in 2021. All of these companies are operating under special COVID-19 safety precautions, which include staff wearing masks, disinfecting surfaces between visits, and doing temperature checks. TrustedCompanyReviews.com will only recommend companies that are using COVID-19 protocols to keep the public safe.
The criteria used to select the top 10 electricians in MA includes the following parameters:
- Time in business
- Affordability and Pricing
- Yelp, HomeAdvisor, BBB, and Online Customer Reviews (comparing the ratio of negative to positive reviews)
- BBB Accreditation and Ratings
- Complaints Vs. Positive Reviews
- Services offered (i.e., Appliance Wiring, Ceiling Fan Installation, Circuit Breakers, Electrical Safety Certification, Emergency Electricians, Electrical Repairs, Lighting Fixture Installation, Outdoor Lighting, Electrical Panel Upgrades, Rewire Electrical Services, Recessed Lighting, Security Lighting, Smoke Detectors, Surge Protection, Dimmers, Switches, & Plugs, Tamper-Resistant Outlets, Inspections, Under Cabinet Lighting, Programmable Thermostats, Electrical Heating, Accent Lighting, New Construction Electrical Services, Renovations and Remodeling, Smoke and CO2 Alarms, Pool and Spa Connections, Chandelier Installation, Aluminum Wire Risk, Electrical Repairs, Generator Installation, Lighting Design, Bathroom Ventilation Fans, Doorbells, Buzzers and Chimes Installation, Home Automation Services, Commercial Maintenance Contracts, Breaker Box Services, Smart Home System Installation)
- Quality of work based on pictures shared by verified customers and the content provided in online reviews
- Certifications and Licensing
- Brands Used
Before hiring a home electrical company in MA, make sure to:
- Check reviews about a company on a variety of trustworthy and unbiased websites
- Agree upon a price before hiring the company and clearly define what the job will consist of
- Check the skills and experience that the company has and is known for
- If it’s a time-sensitive electrical problem, make sure the electrical company offers 24-hour emergency services (keep in mind, these emergency services can cost extra, so again confirm the total price before hiring them)
- This last tip is reiterating the first tip, but specifically, check reviews about the company pertaining to the job you’re hiring that company for. Look for companies that have experience in the job you’re looking for help with.
- Make sure the company has the necessary tools and expertise to do the job. Ensure the local electrician doesn’t take your money for the job and then tell you it’s your responsibility to provide the tools. We find many complaints related to this across the internet about electrical companies in MA.
For 2021, Integrity Electrical Services, LLC, takes the #1 spot.
Without further ado, here are your Top 10 Electrical Service Companies for 2021.