Who’s the Top Debt Relief Company?
In 2017, Golden Financial Services was awarded top debt relief company in the nation. Golden Financial Services was incorporated in 2004, in the state of Florida. This was the first company to offer debt settlement in the state of Florida. The company started out as a debt settlement company, and over the years quickly evolved into one of the largest national debt relief companies. Every year since inception, Golden Financial Services has added to its infrastructure.
Today, Golden Financial Services offers debt validation, consumer credit counseling, debt consolidation, student loan relief and debt settlement services. One of the main reasons why Golden Financial Services was awarded the top-rated debt relief company by Trusted Company Reviews, is because this company offers multiple debt relief options. Each individual can pick the right plan for their specific financial needs, and not feel pressured into the wrong plan just because its all a company offers.
Golden Financial Services Company Review
The majority of other debt relief, settlement and consolidation companies across the nation, offer only one program. When a company offers a single debt relief option, consumers end up getting signed up for the wrong plan. This common malpractice is what gives debt relief companies and debt settlement law firms, a “bad name”.
Golden Financial Services has partnered with some of the top debt relief back-ends across the nation. Inside their state-of-the-art software, the Golden Financial Services debt calculator can figure out how much money a person can save on each debt relief plan all within 30 seconds, making it fast and easy for consumers to learn their options and pick the plan with the most savings.
By having multiple debt relief programs under one company umbrella, this type of business infrastructure focusses on getting the consumer the best possible deal and eliminates any biased sales practices. Rather than debt relief companies competing against each other and every company reaching out and trying to grab as many customers as possible, at Golden Financial Services its umbrella of companies all work together, in a synergistically efficient manner that puts the consumer first. The focus is, “which plan will save you the most”.
Golden Financial Services is a one-stop-shop for debt relief. Personalized plans are tailored to help a person escape debt in the fastest possible time-frame. You have the power to make a choice based on what suits you best at GoldenFS.org. Whether a person needs to consolidate student loans or reduce credit card debt, Golden Financial Services can help a person do that and more. It’s common for one person to enroll in two different plans at Golden Financial, to maximize their savings and efficiently address each type of debt. See, certain plans are required for a particular type of debt, no single program addresses all types of debts. For example; consumer credit counseling only addresses credit card debt. Federal debt consolidation options only address federal student loan debt. Private student loan debt could only be settled for less than the full amount or refinanced at a lower interest rate. Golden Financial Services can tailor the right combination of debt relief options to address a person’s entire unsecured debt situation and even include credit repair, all-in-one stop. At Trusted Company Reviews, we’ve not been able to find any other company in the nation who offers debt relief with – credit repair and a money back guarantee, all included in-one-plan, really setting Golden Financial Services above the others.
Full Disclosure Debt Relief Company
Consumers can benefit from Golden Financial’s programs in different ways. Ultimately; all of their programs focus on eliminating debt, addressing derogatory information on credit, and providing immediate savings for their clients. However, another benefit of using Golden Financial Services is that potential clients get fully educated on the downsides associated with each debt relief program. This type of transparency is important because clients better understand what they’re getting into and can then prepare for financial recovery as well. Golden Financial Services makes it a point to fully explain the negatives and then assisting clients with credit recovery and financially starting fresh. Again, they even go that extra mile by making sure credit repair is included in certain plans for no extra cost.
Most complaints against a debt relief company are related to either:
- a salesperson misleading a consumer and not fully informing them about a debt relief program before approving them for one
- failure to perform debt relief services and charging up-front fees
- putting a consumer in the wrong program, just because that’s the only program the company offers and salespeople would rather not lose a client (see, most debt relief companies will use sales representatives on the frontline, enrolling clients into the debt relief program)
How Golden Financial Services is different:
- plans offer a money-back-guarantee, ensuring clients don’t pay if results aren’t achieved
- attorney backed plans offer an assurance of performance, which is similar to a guarantee
- the company clearly discloses the negative side to each debt relief program online, inside each program agreement and verbally through a compliance call before approving candidates
- the company uses IAPDA certified and accredited debt counselors on the frontline, properly educating and qualifying consumers for the right debt relief program
After interviewing 105 Golden Financial Services clients, here are the results:
— Two out of Three Golden Financial Services clients had their debt resolved and credit repaired within a 3-year program.
— 98% of their customers were happy with the results. (happy, meaning on a scale from 1-10, all of the clients provided a score of “8” or higher – with “10” being the happiest they could be).
— About 35% of the same clients had student loan debt and credit card debt (multiple debts) resolved inside of their one monthly payment, even though the student loan relief and credit card relief program, are different programs. Their state of the art technology and algorithm makes it easy for clients to manage their monthly payments.
It is also important to note that out of 200 debt relief companies listed on our review boards, Golden Financial Services provided the highest number of clients for us to call, and had the least amount of customer complaints.
Another difference with Golden Financial Services, when compared to other debt relief companies, is that they solidified partnerships with some of the leading credit repair businesses in the nation. Their unique program infrastructure was set up on individual programs to make it “free” for clients to get the credit repair, so it’s an added benefit that is free of cost. Credit repair is considered a separate program with a separate fee, but it’s all inclusive at Golden Financial Services on a few of their plans.
For specific details, it’s best to call into Golden Financial Services at 1-866-376-9846.
Debt Relief, Settlement and Consolidation Company Reviews
At Trusted Company Reviews; debt relief, settlement and consolidation company reviews are based on a company’s:
- Better Business Bureau Rating (ranging from A->F) & Number of Complaints: a debt relief company with unresolved complaints is one that you want to stay far away from!
- Experience: How long has the company been in business? Reputable debt relief companies need at least five years in business.
- Transparency: Does their website provide detailed information?
- Disclosures: Does their website illustrate clear disclosures?
- Range of products: Do they offer multiple debt relief options? (with debt relief, one shoe size does not fit all!)
- Accreditations and Certifications: (i.e., IAPDA, BBB, licensed non-profit)
- Complaints Online: Does the company have complaints on the BBB and bad reviews on Yelp?
- Fees: If a loan company, how are their interest rates? If a debt settlement company, are they charging high upfront fees?